This 88 Quart Custom Tan Cooler is brought to you by Taiga Coolers, A Veteran Owned Company. Sales of these coolers support the Sons of Liberty Museum and the Army Air Corps Library and Museum.
You can order this Cooler without any custom lid graphics, but if you want we can create a fantastic design for your lid.
Custom Options and Ideas:
'Proud Veteran' - include your name, dates and branch of service, service photo.
'POW' - include your name, branch of service, service photo.
'KIA-MIA' - Honor a solder Killed in Action or Missing, include name, branch of service, service photo.
Other designs are available. The Sons of Liberty Museum reserves the right to disallow any submitted designs.
Made in Texas, USA. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Holds up to 96 Cans & a lot of ice.
The Taiga 88 cooler is designed with extra length and height for stacking your drinks or meats in to keep ice cold for the long haul or fishing trip. It has two rod holders built into the cooler along with three heavy duty, UV resistant rubber latches and a seamless leak proof, one piece gasket. Taiga designed this cooler to fit comfortably into your boat or bed of your truck. The Taiga 88 cooler is made with injection molded polypropylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and offers an indestructible limited lifetime warranty with a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul the Taiga 88 wherever you need it while Living the Cooler Life. The 88 has two tie down slots to secure your cooler in place for that rough day on the water or long trip driving on or off road. The four Hydro-Turf High performance traction feet will keep your cooler from slipping or sliding. All Taiga coolers come with the capability to hold dry ice and can keep your BBQ hot!
L: 47" x W: 21" x H: 18"
L: 36-3/4" x W: 12" x H: 13-1/2"
Additional Features of the Taiga 88 Quart Cooler
- Large dual drain plugs.
- Three divider slots to separate your beverages of choice.
- ¼” diameter aluminum hinge rod secures the integrated self stopping lid to the cooler
- Two textured soft carrying handles for easy transport
- Leak proof, recessed, seamless lid gasket combines with the ridged air flow barrier to seal the lid for maximum ice retention
- Two secure tie downs on either side of the cooler that allow the lid to open
- Poly-propylene is FDA compliant for food contact
- Two lid lock locations to secure the cooler to prevent unwanted beer theft.